Wednesday 31 August 2016

The body shopShade adjusting drops review


Hey loves welcome back to my new and improved blog hope you guys like it. I’m actually in Portugal right now typing this but thought id take some time out of chilling by the pool to do a blog post as this little gem has been an absolute life saver since I bought it and just couldn’t wait to tell you all about it.
So as you guys might know I am the colour of milk, as pale as pale goes the only way ill ever have a tan is when it comes out of a bottle even now while I’m in Portugal and my boyfriend now looks like a local (he has been mistaken as Portuguese by the locals) I look paler than when I arrived as my lovely bottle tan that I put on before we left has faded off so I am delighted that I packed this little gem of a product and that is the body shops shade adjusting drops in white, Unfortunately if I want a foundation light enough to match my pale ass skin I have to pay mad money for a really expensive high end foundation. Even at that its sometimes still to dark, which really gets on my nerves but this little beauty has saved me a lot of money and time now that I can pop off to the drugstore pick any brand of foundation I want without having to worry that it will be too dark. 

So how do I use it you ask? Its really quite simple pump out your usual amount of foundation on the back of your hand then add one – two drops of lightning drops and mix together with your finger I always start with just a small amount of the drops first then add more if I need (I usually need more) once you are happy with the shade apply to your face the way you normally would see? Simple I even add some to my concealer. 


 What I love most about it is it doesn’t change anything else about my foundation only the shade, my coverage and consistency all stay the same which is a big bonus as we all have different foundations for different things like some you want a dewy look or if you want a matte look it will stay that way even when you have added the drops.  And for my darker skin girls don’t worry the body shop also do a darkening one. 

Thank you guys so much for reading  

Lots of Love
Danielle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment