Saturday 18 April 2015

Jaclyn Hills Babies Review


IMG_1093



IMG_1099









*first off if you don't who Jaclyn hill is I suggest you educate yourself on this amazing woman and go watch her YouTube channel you can thank me later*
I never know how to start my post i always feel odd typing it for some reason i was thinking of greeting you guys the same way i greet my best friends but i don't think it appropriate to call you a bitch and smack your ass i just don't feel we are there just yet,
So the amazing Jaclyn hill and Gerard Cosmetics teamed up a while back and made the most beautiful lip products ever not over exaggerating they are amazing, buttercup is my all time favourite lipstick and topped with buttercream is my go to combo.
IMG_1103Buttercup.IMG_1111Buttercream.
These products are creamy and very pigmented so if u are just looking for a sheer pink gloss I wouldn't recommend buttercream it is definitely more like a liquid lipstick but much more moisturizing which I am a big fan of  as i love to wear each on there own and as a pair.
So the other shades Jaclyn created were:
IMG_1106
rose hill – is a darker tone of pink with more of a reddish undertone than buttercup it is the shade I go for when i want a nice pop of colour but not to in your face.
IMG_1100
1995 – is the perfect kylie Jenner shade and goes amazingly with MAC soar lipliner I always grab that pair when I'm rocking my inner kylie Jenner with my blue plaid shirt and ripped jeans.
swatchtop – bottom
Buttercream (gloss)
Rose Hill (gloss)
1995 (Lipstick)
Buttercup (Lipstick)
So there yea have it folks if you cant already tell I am in love with these products definitely the most used lip products I own  the only problem I have is Jaclyn didn't create any more *sad face* oh and if you are thinking of purchasing any check out Jaclyn's channel for amazing discount codes you will be glad you did.
so thank you so much for dropping by my little corner of the internet hope you liked my post and leave a comment and let me no if your planning to treat yourself to some lip products or even if you just want to fan girl with me about Jaclyn Hill. Night guys xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14896761/?claim=dtrbfdfvd8g">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment