Sunday 15 May 2016

Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Review



Hey Makeup Junkies 

Welcome back to my little corner of the internet. So as you guys can probably guess I am kinda obsessed with Jaclyn Hill but in my defense who wouldn't be she is amazeballs and a damn good makeup artist so when she says somethings good you listen so when she COLLABORATES on something you will spend your last penny on one of her products (just me? oops) 

Jaclyn Hill was the girl to get me onto Becca Cosmetics and i fell in love (obviously) so when I found out they were collaborating I was super excited and boy did they deliver. 

Shimmering Skin Perfecter Champagne Pop   



Champagne Pop is the mother of all Highlighters there i said it I cant fault this product the shade is a gold shimmer with a slight peach undertone so it will look beautiful on most skin tones, I am extremely pale as in ghostly pale( only tan i get is out of a bottle) and cannot pull off gold toned highlighters but thanks to the peachy tone in champagne pop I dont look like im wearing gold war paint I get a gorgeous warm glow when i wear this, even my clients love it everyone I have tried it on went to purchase it after. 
I also love that it doesnt have chunks of glitter in it like some highlighters its made with ultra fine luminescent pearl particles (fancy I know) which makes it real smooth to apply.
Just a tip: a little goes a long way  

 

 


Hope you enjoyed my post leave a comment if you have tried this awesome product or have any product u cant live without.
love Danielle Xx

P.S JACLYN HILL IS COLLABORATING WITH BECCA AGAIN!!!!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE PROSECO POP IS HAPPENING!!!





2 comments:

  1. Wow that's absolutely beautiful, I'd love to get my hands on one of these!

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fab you would love it :)

    ReplyDelete