Thursday 19 May 2016

I got Nominated [ Liebster Award]




hey Makeup Junkies 

I cant believe iv been nominated a SECOND time for the liebster award Im so extremely happy and I want to say a big thank you to my girl Stefanny for nominating me so lets answer some questions :) 

Rules:
  • Answer the questions that have been given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers(or as many as you can) of your choice and set them 11 questions to answer.

Steffannys questions:

Who are your fashion’s icons?
To be Honest I dont really have any fashion Icons I have my own style and wear what i want when i want I dont stick to certain trends or copy celebrities. 
Why do you start a blog? 
I love writing but I am dyslexic so never felt comfortable in school to write so starting a blog was my way of writing without anyone I knew reading it I could write about what I loved and if i wanted to stay anonymous I could (really glad i didnt) 
Are you superstitious?
YES!! 
If you had to choose, In which decade would you like to live in?
I love the Victorian Era, the dresses, horse drawn carriages I would just need to be rich.
Board game or video game?
I love a good board game with a few friends have so much more fun.
Describe your perfect pizza.
lots of different cheeses I know its so plain and simple but i love cheese.
What is the thing you are the most proud of?
my car ( I know its an odd one but i worked really hard and saved alot to buy it myself so its a little reminder if you work hard you can do or get whatever you wish)
Would you like to be in a Tv reality show?
Oh god no, Id be so boring to watch.
What is your favorite fashion’s piece?
My rings. I love having real vintage looking rings on and one on nearly every finger ha
Can you say something in french?
je t'aime ( I Love You) 
11 Random Facts About me:
  • Im an animal Lover (love them more than people)
  • I HATE NEEDLES 
  • I went to art school
  • Disney Fanatic 
  • I Have One Fur Baby called Dano 
  • Im a qualified makeup artist
  • My family call me Lell 
  • Natural Blonde 
  • Dyslexic 
  • love Plaid or check shirts
  • Love country Music 
My Nominees:




I Love These ladies so much so here are my questions:


1. If you had three magical genie wishes, what would they be?

2. Do you have a nickname?

3. Favorite Lipstick?

4.What is the most embarrassing music/artist/album you listen to?

5. home Bunny or traveler? 

6.Where in the world would you like to live?

7. Any weird habits?

8. favorite Animal?

9. Favorite blogger or vlogger?

10. favorite movie?

11. Any words of wisdom?


My Fur baby 
Thank you guys for reading hope you enjoyed this post love you all 
Dani xx


No comments:

Post a Comment