Wednesday 29 October 2014

How do people live on there own? I'm bored outa my tree...!!

 

Hello my loves how are you all doing? So iv decided to write this post first off I'm bored out of my tree sitting in an apartment all on my own I don't understand how people do this everyday.

I should probably tell you why I'm sitting here on a Wednesday night  eating pizza drinking half a bottle of wine ok ok a nearly full bottle of red all to myself on my own, having a Carrie Bradshaw moment if i do say so myself. My darling boyfriend is away on business which i was alright with my first thought was the place all to myself?? it will be like a dream but i am a week in out of two and I'm loosing my mind i never thought id miss the little things about always having someone in the house like when i find a funny meme on facebook to show and laugh at together or come with me to bring the dogs for a walk and even argue over who gets to choose what we watch the match or sex and the city reruns even tho i always win that argument its still nice to have it yanno? or someone to carry me to bed when i fall asleep on the sofa (yes he does that) nothing makes you feel old than falling asleep on the sofa and waking up still on it I even miss cooking for two and i hate cooking i think the pizza delivery guy is starting to feel sorry for me. I don't even have any cleaning to do because its just me, Because I'm a freelance makeup artist i don't have a nine to five job so my days are pretty much sitting around on empty apartment or buying alot of makeup (not complaining) but I'm not exactly loaded and lady's you no how hard it is to restrain yourself from spending that ridiculous amount of money on that one foundation that makes you debate what you need more  the foundation or food shopping for the week i will admit without my other half here to convince me food is more important I caved and bought that foundation who needs food right?

 

So to all you amazing single lady's out there living alone i salute you I honestly don't no how you do it you lady's are fierce and you release your inner Carrie or Samantha which ever you prefer.

Love you ladies your my new found hero's

 

 

Dani xX 

No comments:

Post a Comment